All Phenion cell culture media, developed to serve the delicate nutrition needs for individual cell types and 3-dimensional complex skin tissues have been further fine-tuned, finally supporting optimal cell culture conditions.
Phenion culture media are ready to use and do not need any further supplements, thus providing most convenient support to researchers. With an especially adopted quality control process, every culture medium bottle is tested for the absence of bacteria and fungi.
Frozen media bottles (-20 °C) can be stored up to the expiry date - once thawed, store at +4 °C and use media within two weeks. Pre-warm media to 37 °C before applying to cell cultures.
- Phenion® Fibroblast Culture Medium
- Phenion® Keratinocyte Culture Medium
- Phenion® Air-Liquid Interface Culture Medium
- Phenion® Air-Liquid Interface Culture Medium w/o phenol-red
- Phenion® Air-Liquid Interface Culture Medium w/o hydrocortisone
- Phenion® Air-Liquid Interface Culture Medium w/o antibiotics
- epiCS® Culture Medium
- epiCS-M® Culture Medium
- epiCS® MTT Assay Medium
Discover further products
The human Phenion Full-Thickness Skin Models mimic native human skin in diverse dimensions, such as histological architecture and a wide spectrum of physiological skin parameters.
Cells derived from the skin tissue are grown in monolayer culture to generate passage 1 cells (P1-cells)
The innovative adapter module is designed to place the Phenion® Full-Thickness Skin Model precisely in the center of a Franz Cell.